Damon Ranger Has Co-Written Songs with the Most Popular Music Artists


Damon Ranger

Damon Ranger, a highly established musician has co-written songs with WAR, Dee Snider, Kanye West, Rhymefest, and a lot more. Currently, Damon is playing with his band Blackbox. Undoubtedly, he has an incalculable influence on the music and television industry. Regarding his accomplishments and awards, Damon Ranger earned six Emmy awards for his work with CBS. Additionally, he has won Grammy for his songwriting contributions with Kanye West. Talking about other awards he has bagged till date, Damon won News and Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Regional News Story-Spot News for his work in CBS and Outstanding Achievement for Individual Excellence Off Camera: Videography - News for his work in WBBM. 

Damon Ranger is a highly proficient and outstanding musician, songwriter and television/ radio personality. He was lucky enough to grab massive fame at a very early age. He considers it his sole responsibility to give the hit songs that are geared for the commercial market.

Damon Ranger has also been welcomed to the “Luna Stone family of guitar gods”. Damon’s choice of True Overdrive was the Three Stage Rocket, being a great piece of choice. 

Damon Ranger’s take on this heartwarming gesture, “I have been looking for an overdrive pedal that would make me sound like I am playing through a big Marshall stack very loud and that is exactly what the Three Stage Rocket does. It sounds like ROCK! And when I’m flying to gigs I just bring my pedal board – I don’t have to worry about what amp I’m gonna play. I run whatever amp clean and then the Three Stage Rocket will give me the overdrive that I’m looking for every night. LOVE IT!” 

The Luna Stone Big Fella is a ballsy overdrive pedal in the truest sense of the word. That's to say the circuit is designed to overdrive your amp into natural and touch sensitive overdrive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Damon Ranger is currently working with band Blackbox

Have A Look at the Major Accomplishments and Awards Won By Damon Ranger